Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Friends Really Are The Best

Last night my friend Brittney asked if we wanted to go to a Seether concert at the state fair this summer with her and her boyfriend. Nathan likes Seether so I knew he would be all for it. I had asked Brittney if we are going to stay in a hotel or what the plans were. Her response? "Probably just tenting" Tenting in the North Dakota humid is anything but fun if you ask me. I figured that would be the time to tell her my crazy plans of renovating this camper. Did she think I was crazy? A little bit at first, but once I showed her all the ideas I had I think she was getting almost as excited as I was! We are a lot alike. We both enjoy sewing, food, and just having fun so I knew she would help out. Today, Brittney and I stopped by a local antique store and the ideas just started flowing. The lady who owns it is very nice. I'm making cheese graters, colanders, and funnels into light fixtures. I had found them all besides the funnel and she told me that the next time she was out looking she would try and find more funnels! Brittney had dance at 5 so it was a short trip. Today I forgot my purse (blessing in disguise) so we are heading back Friday to buy all the good things we found! 

No comments:

Post a Comment