Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Is This The One?

To give you an update on the camper Casey had found for us the guy had already given it away before the time we had a chance to even go look at it. It just wasn't meant to be. Last night while Nathan was working late I was on our local classified site looking for campers like I always do in my spare time. I had come across this one that was only $500. The inside and the outside had looked fairly decent but there was no information in the description box. I had taken it upon myself without telling Nathan and contacted the guy. Being so cheap i wasn't really sure what to expect, but I was fairly surprised by the information he had given me about the camper. It had been sitting for about 10 years, BUT everything including water and electric worked, there is no mice, and no soft spots in the floor. The catch? It had some water damage in the ceiling, but it didn't appear to be as bad as I thought it would be. I was researching and it didn't seem all that expensive to fix but kind of time consuming. I have been bugging Nathan about it and I think he's going to give in. I mean it's fairly cheap and that means we have that extra wiggle room in the money department for more updates. I'm really excited about this one! Hopefully this is the one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment