Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Having To Get Orgnized

Neither I, nor Nathan are very organized people. Well, I guess I'm pretty organized except when it comes to my clothes. And Nathan is for the most part organized in the sense that everything has to be planned out, literally everything. He's always getting on my case about how much everything is going to cost and how long it's going to take. I had seen something on Pinterest where these people renovated their house and they budgeted for all the work and kept receipts/paperwork for the renovations that were done. They ended up saving money by keeping track of how much they spent because they weren't buying unnecessary things that they didn't need. Once they were done renovating and started to camp they put important contacts, reviews of where they had stayed, and other maitenence types of things. I have bought everything I need to get this binder started. But the hard part is putting it all together. But we don't have a camper yet, so I guess I'm in no big hurry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment