Friday, May 8, 2015

Adventure Is Our Middle Name

After everything was set in stone and we had bought a ball for the Silver Streak and got all the plans sorted out with the guy he texted me this morning and said "Sorry for the inconvenience but the camper was picked up this morning. My brother bought it" I don't think I was more frustrated than the moment I got that text. But just like everything else I have to have a positive attitude. So to get our mind off of the disappointment me and Brittney went on a little adventure. Well, kind of an adventure. We went to go get a wooden reel that were on the Facebook classifieds, and the best part they were free! When we left Brittneys house which is out of town a ways we took a back road not really knowing where it would lead but hoping it led us back to town, and close to the reel. On our way we found what looked like a junk yard full of rustic things and went to go investigate. Not even a minute later this guy drives up with his four wheeler and tells us we can't look through his stuff. I mean it didn't say no trespassing so we thought we could just look around to get some ideas. Boy were we wrong. So we went on our way. We got the reel loaded onto the truck plus some pallets and a few logs for just some fun projects.
We might not have a camper by next week but we're ready if one happens to come our way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment