Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Guess What Day It Is

Yes, it is hump day but it's also the day WE GOT OURSELVES A CAMPER! It is a 1972 27' Silverstreak. We negotiated a bit and got the owner down to $1,800! It is about 4 hours away but the owner said he would be willing to meet in Jamestown on Saturday which is about 3 hours from here. It is the perfect camper for the 4 of us! However, it does need a new water heater and a fridge but we could not pass up such a spacious camper for that price. I do have some pictures that the owner had sent me but I think I'll wait to post some until we actually get it home! I have started the budget/camping binder and it is almost done. Brittney and I are so excited to take on this adventure together, and I know the end product will be more than beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment