Friday, May 1, 2015

May Day Is The Best Day

The camper me and Nathan found had sold before we had a chance to go get it, but everything happens for a reason and I wasn't to bummed. On a happy note, Brittney found a camper this morning and sent me a picture of it. Crazy enough, 20 minutes prior I had already texted the owner! Great minds think alike I guess. However, it was $2,200. :( BUT Brittney said that if we can talk the owners down a little bit her and her boyfriend Trevor would be interested in splitting the cost of it and sharing it with us! Now, I know some might be thinking that's crazy but there's no way me and Nathan would be using it all the time so I thought it would be a good idea to keep that cost low and get maximum amount of space. This camper is 3 hours away so we would have to get some pretty detailed photographs and ask lots of questions before going to pick it up if all goes well. I'm crossing my fingers for this one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment